Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over St. Johns Drainage Ditch on CR 808
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975; rehabilitated 1986
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.81667, -89.55167 (decimal degrees)
36°49'00" N, 89°33'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/272397/4077573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sikeston South
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 14 E., Sec. 9
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13747 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37998 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com