Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over a drainage ditch on CR 828
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960; rehabilitated 1993
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.81667, -89.66667 (decimal degrees)
36°49'00" N, 89°40'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/262137/4077853 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 13 E., Sec. 9
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12338 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38004 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com