Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Otter Slough Ditch on CR 824
- New Madrid County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.83667, -89.67167 (decimal degrees)
36°50'12" N, 89°40'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/261753/4080085 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 13 E., Sec. 5
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12158 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38001 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com