Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over a branch of Straight Fork on Glensted Road
- Morgan County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 23.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.49557, -92.85321 (decimal degrees)
38°29'44" N, 92°51'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/512800/4260812 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 43 N., R. 18 W., Sec. 12
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14882 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22150 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2016)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)