Upper Otter Creek CR 109 Bridge
Bridge is gone; likely replaced fall 2016 by a non-descript UECB.
- Pony truss bridge over Upper Otter Creek on CR 109
- Monroe County, Missouri
- Lost to non-descript UECB in 2016-17.
- Built ca. 1910
- Riveted Warren bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.58811, -92.20325 (decimal degrees)
39°35'17" N, 92°12'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/568417/4382345 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 55 N., R. 12 W., Sec. 1
- Inventory numbers
- MO 069-313001.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21592 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22136 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- June 8, 2017: Updated by K. Allen Ballard: Bridge has been replaced in last year; still shows on Google Earth.
- May 6, 2010: New photos from James Baughn
- James Baughn - webmaster [at] bridgehunter [dot] com
- K. Allen Ballard - speedeeprint [at] gmail [dot] com