Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Briar Creek on CR 976
- Monroe County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.45114, -92.12108 (decimal degrees)
39°27'04" N, 92°07'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/575621/4367210 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paris West
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 11 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19841 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69240 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com