Crooked Creek CR 305 Bridge
Bridge appears to be abandoned, road from south still approaches bridge; road from north appears gone on Google Earth. Hope to explore soon?
- Pony truss bridge over Crooked Creek on CR 305
- Monroe County, Missouri
- Built 1910
- Pin-connected, 4-panel, half-hip Pratt pony truss, wood deck
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.60933, -92.02215 (decimal degrees)
39°36'34" N, 92°01'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/583986/4384744 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 10 W., Sec. 33
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 069-552000.5 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 24784 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22099 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2012)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 15, 2016: Updated by K. Allen Ballard: Changed status based on Google Earth images; needs further investigation & photos.