Little Indian Creek CR 591 Bridge[Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Little Indian Creek on CR 591 Intact but closed to all traffic by means of large piles of gravel at each end Built ca. 1920; replaced 2012
NS - Paris Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over Middle Fork Salt River on the Norfolk Southern Railroad in Paris Open to railroad traffic Originally built by the Missouri-Kansas-Texas ("Katy") Railroad in 1894, who owned the line from Hannibal westward through Moberly
Paris Covered Bridge 25-69-04x[Map] Lost 100-ft covered bridge over Middle Fork Salt River at Paris No longer exists Completed ca. 1858 for $5,000 by Joseph C. Elliott; rehabilitated 1952; washed away in 1958
Paris Truss Bridge[Map] Lost through truss bridge over Middle Fork Salt River on MO 15 (Old US 24) at Paris Replaced by a modern bridge in 1985
Patterson Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Crooked Creek on CR 255 Open to traffic Built 1913 by the Decatur Bridge Co.
Peterson Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over Middle Fork Salt River on CR 215 Open to traffic Built 1910 by the Decatur Bridge Co.
Roney Ford Bridge[Map] Lost pony truss bridge over Otter Creek on CR 329 No longer exists Built 1910; demolished June 2009
Santa Fe Covered Bridge Lost covered bridge over South Fork Elk River near Santa Fe No longer exists Built in 1859 by Joseph C. Elliott; destroyed by flooding on June 19, 1926; later
replaced by a truss bridge
Santa Fe Truss Bridge[Map] Lost wrought-iron through truss bridge over South Fork Salt River on CR 645 just south of Santa Fe Replaced by a modern bridge Built 1888 as a triple-span bridge near Florida, MO by the St. Louis Bridge & Iron Co.; relocated here in 1932; replaced 1992
Stoutsville Covered Bridge Lost 145-ft covered bridge over North Fork Elk River west of Stoutsville near the US 24 crossing No longer exists Built 1857 for $5,000; removed when a new bridge was built on US 24
Turkey Creek Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek on CR 756 Open to traffic on a dead-end road Built ca. 1930
Union Covered Bridge 25-69-02[Map · Street View] Covered bridge over Elk Fork Salt River, just off Route C southwest of Paris Open to pedestrians only Built 1870-71 by Joseph C. Elliott; closed to traffic in 1970; rehabilitated 1987-88