Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Mamey Fork on Gamble Road
- Moniteau County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.53922, -92.56821 (decimal degrees)
38°32'21" N, 92°34'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/537630/4265734 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 44 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 28
- USGS topographic map
- California South
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 28683 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22077 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)