Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge on Dynamite Ridge Road over a minor tributary of N. Moreau Creek, near the end of Route K
- Moniteau County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Replaced ca. 2005
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.57750, -92.47194 (decimal degrees)
38°34'39" N, 92°28'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/545973/4270084 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 44 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 8
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 068-246001.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 20087 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22076 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com