Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Intercept Ditch on MO 75
- Mississippi County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1954
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 149.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.80414, -89.31920 (decimal degrees)
36°48'15" N, 89°19'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/293102/4075654 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 25 N., R. 16 E., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5977 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT K-887 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 71233 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com