Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Little Bear Creek on Blue Ridge Road (CR 42-4)
- Miller County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Girder (?)
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.16400, -92.56925 (decimal degrees)
38°09'50" N, 92°34'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/537734/4224099 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 39 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 4
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 19070 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74813 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 44.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)