Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Little Bear Creek (CR D-4A) on Blackmer Road
- Miller County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Girder (?)
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.17325, -92.56031 (decimal degrees)
38°10'24" N, 92°33'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/538513/4225129 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 40 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 35
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18876 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74812 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com