Abbott Road Bridge [Map] Wooden bridge over the Rock Island Railroad on Abbott Road (CR 54-76) northwest of EugeneOpen to one-lane traffic
Allen Road Bridge [Map] Tee beam bridge over Wrights Creek on Allen Road (Old US 54)Open to trafficBuilt 1930
Bagnell Dam Crossing [Map] Concrete deck girder roadway on top of Bagnell Dam on Business US 54Open to trafficDam constructed 1929-31 to create Lake of the Ozarks; roadway rehabilitated in 1983
Boeckman Bridge [Map] Lost swinging bridge over Tavern Creek on Boeckman Bridge Road (CR 52-54A) southeast of St. ElizabethReplaced by a concrete bridgeBuilt 1926 by Joseph Dice; rehabilitated 1976; replaced 2002-03
Buechter Bridge [Map] Lost Swinging bridge over Tavern Creek on Buechter Bridge Road (CR A-16) southwest of St. AnthonyDropped into creek November 1, 2011 and being replacedBuilt ca. 1925 by Joseph Dice
Calhoun Bridge [Map] Lost pony truss bridge over South Moreau Creek on Bridge Road (CR P2-A)Replaced by a new bridgeBuilt 1914 by the Kansas City Bridge Co.; replaced 2004 Grand Auglaize Swinging Bridge [Map] Suspension bridge over Grand Auglaize Creek on Swinging Bridges Road (Lake Road 42-18) southwest of BrumleyOpen to trafficBuilt 1922 by Joseph Dice
Henley Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over the Osage River on the Rock Island RailroadRail line currently out of serviceBridge built at Hoecker/Henley, MO in 1903 for Chicago, Rock Island, & Pacific Railroad.
Highway 134 Bridge [Map] Concrete arch bridge with stone facing over a branch of Patterson Hollow on MO 134 within Lake of the Ozarks State ParkOpen to traffic
Hoecker Bridge [Map] Lost through truss bridge over Tavern Creek on Hoecker RoadReplaced by a modern bridgeBuilt 1908-09 by the Missouri Bridge & Iron Co.; rehabilitated 1984; replaced 1997 Independence Road Bridge [Map] Concrete arch bridge over a branch of South Moreau Creek on Independance Road, northwest of EldonOpen to trafficBuilt ca. 1930
Kemna Bridge [Map] Swinging bridge over Tavern Creek on Kemna Bridge Road (CR 52-56) east of St. ElizabethOpen to traffic with a 15 ton weight limitBuilt 1924 by Joseph Dice; rehabilitated 1978
Kliethermes Bridge [Map] Lost swinging bridge over Tavern Creek on Kliethermes Bridge Road (CR A-6) northwest of St. AnthonyNo longer existsBuilt ca. 1925 by Joseph Dice; rehabilitated 1988; demolished Mar. 12, 2008 Mill Creek Swinging Bridge [Map] Suspension bridge over Mill Creek on Lake Road 42-18 (Swinging Bridges Road) near BrumleyOpen to one-lane trafficBuilt ca. 1925 by Joseph Dice; rehabilitated 1978
Old St. Thomas Road bridge [Map] Steel stringer beam bridge over Old St. Thomas Road on CRI&P RRIntact but closed to all rail trafficBuilt ca 1903
Saline Creek Swinging Bridge [Map] Lost swinging bridge over Saline Creek near MO 17, northeast of TuscumbiaNo longer standing, but footings and anchors still visibleBypassed in 1925 Singer Bridge [Map] Through truss bridge over Tavern Creek on Singer Bridge Road (CR 52-60) just off MO 52 near St. ElizabethOpen to one-lane traffic on a gravel roadBuilt 1913 by the Missouri Bridge & Iron Co.
Tavern Creek Route A Bridge [Map] Lost swinging bridge over Tavern Creek on Route A, northwest of St. AnthonyNo longer standing, but west abutment and east anchor still visibleReplaced 1958
Tuscumbia Swinging Bridge [Map] Lost swinging bridge over Osage River at Tuscumbia on what is now MO 17No longer standing, but artifacts still visible on both banksBuilt 1905 by Joseph Dice; replaced 1932 by the current bridge West Sugar Creek Bridge [Map] Pratt through truss bridge over Sugar Creek on CRI&P RRIntact but closed to all trafficBuilt ca 1903 by the CRI&P RR