Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over West Honey Creek on Route E
- Mercer County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1994
- Steel stringer with timber bents
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 107.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36766, -93.49355 (decimal degrees)
40°22'04" N, 93°29'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/458097/4468681 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 4
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 8942 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74652 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 41.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)