Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Union Pacific Railroad on Flagpole Road (CR 153)
- Mercer County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.46595, -93.53405 (decimal degrees)
40°27'57" N, 93°32'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/454725/4479611 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 6
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17449 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69175 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 36.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)