Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Union Pacific Railroad on Finch Avenue (CR 154)
- Mercer County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 152.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45406, -93.53589 (decimal degrees)
40°27'15" N, 93°32'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/454560/4478292 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 24 W., Sec. 12
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17489 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69174 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 35.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)