Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad on Route M in Mercer
- Mercer County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 23.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.50954, -93.53299 (decimal degrees)
40°30'34" N, 93°31'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/454843/4484450 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 66 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 19
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9975 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37546 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 15.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)