Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Mikes Creek on Route E
- McDonald County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 42.7 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.62659, -94.18194 (decimal degrees)
36°37'36" N, 94°10'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/394321/4054100 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9492 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69266 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com