Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Drainage ditch on Drake Lane
- McDonald County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1958
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 8.9 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.67819, -94.43225 (decimal degrees)
36°40'41" N, 94°25'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/372025/4060129 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 23 N., R. 32 W., Sec. 31
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 30533 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74653 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)