Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Minnow Branch on James Road (Old US 36)
- Hannibal, Marion County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 42.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70581, -91.38750 (decimal degrees)
39°42'21" N, 91°23'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/638234/4396348 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 30
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18443 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 77285 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 74.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)