Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Lick Creek on Route C
- Marion County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 47.6 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.78095, -91.60182 (decimal degrees)
39°46'51" N, 91°36'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/619730/4404380 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 58 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 32
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 5955 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 77286 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 74.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)