Photo taken by Chris Gonnerman in February 2012
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #226166
- Pratt through truss bridge originally over North River on CR 189
- Marion County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge and relocated to Shelby County.
- Built 1898 by the Kansas City Bridge Co.
- - Kansas City Bridge Co. of Kansas City, Missouri
- Pin-connected, 7-panel Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 152.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.80818, -91.73488 (decimal degrees)
39°48'29" N, 91°44'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/608293/4407233 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 58 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 24
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 064-118001.6 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 16388 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22000 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 13.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 1, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Updated status to reflect that bridge is not lost.
- September 13, 2013: Updated by Chris Gonnerman: Added details about relocation of bridge.
- August 26, 2013: Updated by Chris Gonnerman: Bridge has been replaced (announced on the news this morning)
- February 27, 2012: New photos from Chris Gonnerman