Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Tee beam bridge over Dry Fork Creek on CR 409
- Maries County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 69.8 ft.
Deck width: 18.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.24467, -91.67774 (decimal degrees)
38°14'41" N, 91°40'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/615706/4233788 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- High Gate
- Land survey
- T. 40 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 2
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- MO 063-069000.6 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 14498 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21978 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com