Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden bridge over railroad track on CR 310
- Maries County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 110.8 ft.
Deck width: 17.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.26904, -91.74482 (decimal degrees)
38°16'09" N, 91°44'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/609799/4236411 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 41 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 30
- Inventory numbers
- MO 063-050000.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 13864 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21981 (Bridgehunter.com ID)