Branch Mill Creek Old US 67 Bridge
Photo taken by John Christeson in June 2008
Written by John Christeson
Bridge over an unnamed creek on County Rd 401 (Old 67) just south of Highway E. If anybody knows the creek name please let me know.
- Concrete slab bridge over a branch of Mill Creek on CR 401 (Old US 67)
- Madison County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.51167, -90.31333 (decimal degrees)
37°30'42" N, 90°18'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/737460/4155027 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 6 E., Sec. 24
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13573 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 36675 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 48.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- March 26, 2013: New photo from John Christeson
- August 24, 2008: Updated name
- June 8, 2008: Essay added by John Christeson
- John Christeson - panamakid_69 [at] yahoo [dot] com