BNSF - Long Branch Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Long Branch on BNSF Railway
- La Plata, Macon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 48.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02654, -92.50183 (decimal degrees)
40°01'36" N, 92°30'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/542506/4430821 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90585 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2020: Added by John Marvig