BNSF - Br. Little Turkey Creek Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Stone arch bridge over Tributary of Little Turkey Creek on BNSF Railway
- Macon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1895, Extended 1907 and 1923
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Stone arch
Span length: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89564, -92.72763 (decimal degrees)
39°53'44" N, 92°43'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/523284/4416209 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90588 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2020: New Street View added by John Marvig