BNSF - E. Fork Chariton River Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum. This is likely a very massive arch.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over E. Fork Little Chariton River on BNSF Railway
- Macon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Closed-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 32.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.01667, -92.53419 (decimal degrees)
40°01'00" N, 92°32'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/539751/4429711 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90586 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2020: Added by John Marvig