Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Middle Fork Salt River on Normandale Loop
- Macon County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 61.0 ft.
Total length: 149.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.63501, -92.34374 (decimal degrees)
39°38'06" N, 92°20'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/556315/4387453 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24614 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74655 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 21.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com