Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Sand Branch on Old US 36
- Macon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75868, -92.63213 (decimal degrees)
39°45'31" N, 92°37'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/531511/4401038 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Cambria East
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 12
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 25106 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69259 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com