Anchor Avenue Overhead Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Lost plate girder bridge over BNSF Railway on Anchor Avenue
- Macon County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1931 using a secondhand turntable, Removed Ca. 2013
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 50.0 ft.
Total length: 169.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.82742, -92.83132 (decimal degrees)
39°49'39" N, 92°49'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/514434/4408616 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Cambria West
- Land survey
- T. 58 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 20
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 22959 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42506 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 10, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- May 2, 2009: Added by James Baughn