Bayport Avenue Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Lost plate girder bridge over BNSF Railway on Bayport Avenue
- Macon County, Missouri
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1910 using a secondhand girder; replaced 2012
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 140.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.86833, -92.78167 (decimal degrees)
39°52'06" N, 92°46'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/518672/4413166 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Cambria West
- Land survey
- T. 58 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 3
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 22771 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42505 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2012)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- September 10, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- May 2, 2009: Added by James Baughn