Old US 36 (CR 408) Bridge
Overview (Looking West)
Photo taken by James McCray
BH Photo #236566
- Slab bridge over Abandoned CB&Q RR on CR 408
- Livingston County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73890, -93.68764 (decimal degrees)
39°44'20" N, 93°41'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/441079/4399004 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Utica West
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 28847 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 53057 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 6, 2016: Updated by Clark Vance: Added Hannibal and Saint Joseph Railroad
- August 2, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad"
- August 1, 2012: Updated by James McCray: Added category "US 36"
- James McCray - jamesinslocomb [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com