Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Muddy Creek on CR 246
- Livingston County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71667, -93.38167 (decimal degrees)
39°43'00" N, 93°22'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/467286/4396380 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24194 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42394 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2007)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com