Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Muddy Creek on CR 216
- Livingston County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1940; replaced 1992
- Pony truss
Span length: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88000, -93.39833 (decimal degrees)
39°52'48" N, 93°23'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/465938/4414514 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 58 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 5
- Inventory number
- BH 40385 (Bridgehunter.com ID)