Elk Creek CR 536 Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in January 2019
BH Photo #442454
Replaced with a makeshift stringer span.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Elk Creek on CR 536 (Grant Road)
- Linn County, Missouri
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 49.8 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.72124, -93.09634 (decimal degrees)
39°43'16" N, 93°05'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/491743/4396823 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 25
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 28850 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21933 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 15, 2019: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler
- August 5, 2017: Updated by James Baughn: Moved pin to most likely location