Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Durgen Creek on Route C
- Lewis County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Steel stringer with timber bents
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.04909, -91.57102 (decimal degrees)
40°02'57" N, 91°34'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/621891/4434184 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- La Grange
- Land survey
- T. 61 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 28
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9294 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT T-808 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 74645 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)