Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Cooper Branch on CR 387
- Lewis County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1914
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.22384, -91.88564 (decimal degrees)
40°13'26" N, 91°53'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/594811/4453197 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Deer Ridge
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12408 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 77116 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)