Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Fabius River on Route E
- Lewis County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built 1957; replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 120.7 ft.
Total length: 264.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.23500, -91.85333 (decimal degrees)
40°14'06" N, 91°51'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/597543/4454470 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 63 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 25
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT N-458 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
MONBI 7018 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 21882 (Bridgehunter.com ID)