Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Long Branch on CR 292
- Lewis County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 1995
- Riveted double-intersection Warren bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94854, -91.72522 (decimal degrees)
39°56'55" N, 91°43'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/608898/4422823 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 60 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 31
- Inventory number
- BH 40369 (Bridgehunter.com ID)