Slate Bank Ford Bridge
Mo Dept of Transportation
BH Photo #250250
Notes: The road is marked "closed" from the north and "private property" from the south.
- Lost through truss bridge over Middle Fabius River on CR 391 (107th Avenue)
- Lewis County, Missouri
- Bridge has been removed
- Built 1901-02 by the James B. Diver Bridge Co.
- - James B. Diver Bridge Co. of Keokuk, Iowa
- Pin-connected, 7-panel Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 98.1 ft.
Total length: 147.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.19263, -91.93835 (decimal degrees)
40°11'33" N, 91°56'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/590368/4449678 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Deer Ridge
- Land survey
- T. 62 N., R. 9 W., Sec. 7
- Inventory numbers
- MO 056-053002.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 42884 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 12, 2013: New photo from Karen Daniels
- August 8, 2011: Updated by Chris Gonnerman: Confirmed that bridge is gone.
- July 12, 2011: Updated by Chris Gonnerman: Updated status.
- June 27, 2009: Added by James Baughn