Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Walnut Hollow Branch on CR 2010
- Lawrence County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 21.7 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.26623, -93.86753 (decimal degrees)
37°15'58" N, 93°52'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/423079/4124759 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- South Greenfield
- Land survey
- T. 29 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 3
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 25276 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69370 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com