Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Beam bridge over Johnson Creek (Higginsville Reservoir spillway) on Republic School Road
- Lafayette County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Concrete beam
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 225.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.06111, -93.67059 (decimal degrees)
39°03'40" N, 93°40'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/441982/4323772 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 49 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 9
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numers
- MONBI 19189 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74727 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com