Steins Creek Bridge
Note: The NBI location for this bridge appears to be wrong.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Steins Creek on Skylark Drive
- Laclede County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1986
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.53330, -92.53647 (decimal degrees)
37°31'60" N, 92°32'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/540953/4154136 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 36
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 20944 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 65286 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 4, 2015: Added by James Baughn