Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Osage Fork on Orchid Drive
- Laclede County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Slab low-water bridge
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 97.1 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.48463, -92.68692 (decimal degrees)
37°29'05" N, 92°41'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/527679/4148682 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 32 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21342 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 65284 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com