Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Prairie Branch on Olathe Road (Old MO 5)
- Laclede County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.87469, -92.70914 (decimal degrees)
37°52'29" N, 92°42'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/525579/4191952 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 36 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 8
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 34574 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86197 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com