Route W (old US 66) Bridge
Looks like it has since been replaced by a modern modular concrete slab.
- Steel stringer bridge over Route W (old US 66) on BNSF Railway (Formerly Frisco RR)
- Laclede County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Appears to have originally been a concrete stringer, but is now a steel stringer.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.56431, -92.78289 (decimal degrees)
37°33'52" N, 92°46'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/519174/4157498 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 46392 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 30, 2016: New Street View added by Steve Conro
- October 2, 2010: Added by David Backlin