Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Low water bridge over Osage Fork on Atlanta Road
- Laclede County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Stringer low-water bridge
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.52380, -92.61821 (decimal degrees)
37°31'26" N, 92°37'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/533735/4153050 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 15 W., Sec. 31
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21217 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 65280 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com