Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Long Branch on CR 139
- Knox County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Timber stringer
Span length: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14997, -92.32872 (decimal degrees)
40°08'60" N, 92°19'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/557174/4444618 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 62 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17007 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69262 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com